Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Well, here it is... another Mother's Day. To be honest, it's really just another day around here. Not that I mind. The kids who are young (12, 8 & 5) can't be expected to go all out and the ones that are older (20 & 14) don't have the excitement about it that they would for something like say... their birthday, rofl.

I don't mind, though. I love them. I'm proud to be their mom. It's all good.

As for my mom, well... I posted a 'Happy Mother's Day' Graphic on her Facebook wall and replied to her 'Happy Mother's Day' Facebook message with my own "Back Atcha".

The Man wants to go fishing today as it's the only day he will have to do it this week. So, I guess that's what we will be doing later. Last time we went, it turned out to be an adventure in Redneck Turtle Wrangling. Wonder what this day will provide for photo opportunities? lol