Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to

Wow, the things I could write this post about... There are just so many! It's hard to pick just one, so I will make a list....

I hope I never have to:
  1. Jump off a bridge because everyone else is doing it.. I would probably do it myself if the water was deep enough and I could easily swim to shore or a boat.. but I definitely don't want to do it just because someone else is.
  2. Be a participant in any of the Man Vs. Food challenges. I seriously have no idea why that man doesn't weigh 800 pounds!
  3. Swim through the ocean with an open wound. THAT would be horrible.
  4. Ride a giant porcupine cross country.
  5. Fold my belly into a giant pair of lips and say "Hi, I'm Tina The Talking Tummy!" for my children's amusement. (Ok, so I have already done this.. but I hope I never have to do it again!)
  6. Shave an ape. Or a tiger or even an angry squirrel. Unless they were tranquilized. But, even then.. I don't think I would want to do it.
  7. Kiss a Komodo Dragon: (Need I say more?)
  8. Become an exotic dancer because I can't find any other job. I would fail miserably at it and I'm sure the videos would end up on YouTube.
  9. Put a dollar in a jar every time I say a curse word. I don't think I have enough jars (or dollars) in order to fulfill that obligation.
  10. Watch a dirty movie starring Whoopi Goldberg and Danny DeVito. That would be just wrong and should be considered some kind of torture treatment. Not that I don't love their other movies... just sayin'.