Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Confessional Blog Hop May 6, 2011

Photobucket

I Confess....

I have worked in the yard for over two days in order to win a week's free rent for the best looking yard contest thingy they are doing for Spring Cleanup. Not that it was trashy or anything, but because all I have is a push mower and a weed eater and our property is one huge hill!
I also discovered how utterly out of shape I am while pushing the darn lawn mower and swinging the weed eater. I must start exercising again!

I Confess....

That I have an unlimited number of workout DVDs that I have yet to even open. My house is always so FULL of people and I have issues working out in front of people. Or within hearing distance of them. Even my own family.
I don't know why it bothers me so much except that I can only imagine what I look like when I try to jump around like those skinny, toned aerobics/yoga/kick-boxing wonder women. Not pretty!

I Confess....

I have a picture of my DD14 with a boy that her boyfriend doesn't like that I use to blackmail her with. I tell her that I will send it to her bf if she doesn't do (fill in the blank here).
Shameless, I know, but whatever works, right?

I Confess....

That I plan on torturing my dog today in the hopes of getting a really great picture to submit to the May 2011 Cutest Pet Photography Contest.
He is a huge chicken and will hate everything I do to him and freeze like a statue and it is going to take forever to get him to even LOOK at the camera, so I'd better get something good or I'm going to trade him in at the pound for a pet who is a ham.
(Just kidding)

I Confess....

That I started this post thinking that I'd better go pee before I got carried away and didn't want to stop. BIG MISTAKE. I really have got to get this post linked up so I can run to the bathroom.

Have a great week!